How To Order
Ordering online with Watco is easy.
- Use our site search or product menu to find the product/s you need.
- Add your product/s to your basket.
- Double check that everything you need is in your basket, then you can either checkout, or if you're awaiting approval you can add to your wishlist.
- Upon checking out, you will be asked to register for an account with Watco - here you can provide us your basic contact information as well as your default billing and shipping address/es.
- This will take you to your order summary: here you can choose your delivery method, payment method, and update your billing and delivery address/es. You can see the payment cards that we accept at the bottom of this page.
If you wish to pay on account, our team will process your order and send you an invoice.
- Once you have confirmed your order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email from Watco, in addition to a Despatch Confirmation when your order has been despatched.
Ordering over the phone
You can also order over the phone on 01483 418 418. Our Technical Advisors are excellent at ensuring you leave with correct product for your project.
Ordering if you are VAT exempt
Currently, to order VAT-free with Watco you will need to place your order over the phone on 01483 418 418. You will just need your VAT number to hand and our team of expert Technical Advisors will ensure that your order is processed VAT-free.
Please use any of the following methods to pay for your order, or pay on account and we will send you an invoice for your order.