- Product Details
With 190 bespoke colours to choose from it has never been easier to get the perfect look for your premises. If you couldn’t find your ideal shade out of the 19 colours of Concrete Floor Paint available, then Spectrum is the product for you. Choose from 190 RAL Classic colours to find the perfect colour for your premises, and get the same strength and benefits of Watco Concrete Floor Paint .
- The wide range of colours means that you can mark out your premises more effectively than before or match your floors to your brand identity
- The tough single pack urethane formulation transforms, brightens, strengthens, and dustproofs your floors, and is designed for both internal and external use
- This coating is easy to apply and results in an easy to clean, mid-gloss finish
- Strong enough for general use in warehouses, factories and workshops, attractive enough for use in showrooms, retail areas, leisure facilities, or play areas
- Coverage approx. 40m² per 5L
Please be aware that for technical reasons it is not possible to tint this paint formulation to certain colours, e.g. fluorescent colours, but over 95% of the RAL colours are available. Some slight shade variation may occur. If a colour match is critical please ask for a sample.
Technical Data Sheet
GHS Safety Data Sheet
- Specifications + Technical Data Sheets
Usage - Interior / Exterior interior Usage - Properties good resistance against abrasion and neutral detergents (no alkaline cleaning agents) and is resistant during short contact periods against lubricating oils, fuel, petrol etc Usage - Surfaces clean and dry concrete floors , wooden floors and masonry, as well as primed metal floors Max Operational Temp (deg C) 30
- How To Apply
Remove oil, grease and other contaminations with a degreaser. Sand old intact coatings to roughen the surface in order to establish a good adhesion. Check the compatibility with old intact coatings. During application the surface should be dry and clean. Ensure concrete is at least 28 days old and moisture content lower than 5%.
To ensure homogeneity, coating materials should be thoroughly stirred prior to use.
Apply by brush or roller sparingly. In case of roller application it can be necessary to apply 2 coats in order to obtain the recommended film thickness. Spectrum will be touch dry in 12 hours at 15-20⁰C, ready for light traffic in 24 hours. and full use after 36-48 hours
- Request a Quote/Sample
Watco offer a range of delivery options to ensure you receive your order when you need it.
Choose standard, next day or Saturday morning delivery:
Delivery Charges Standard delivery for orders over £751 Free Standard delivery for order values up to £750 £6.25 - £26.00 depending on order value Next day delivery £13.75 - £33.50 depending on order value
For details of delivery costs for express or fixed time deliveriess please go through the checkout or call us on 01483 418 418.